There are many ways that we can help during coronavirus outbreak. Some ways might be smaller, and other might be larger avenues to support and assist.
Here are a few ideas of things to do and help at during the coronavirus outbreak.
1. If you are safe and healthy enough and in a place where you can go outside, donate blood to the Red Cross.
2. Write! Share what is taking place wherever you might be. This helps other people to know more of what is taking place so that we can all learn from each other.
3. Help spread resources of places to have a test like the webpage launched by Evive Health.
4. Help to source ventilators and masks from different friends and places online.
5. Plant seeds! Recently, we have been starting to plant seeds and it has been a lot of fun. The timeframe is about two weeks for seeds to start sprouting, and after that time, there will be much progress made in the situation around the world. It will help us to have something to look forward to and makes us wishful that spring is around the corner! All of the lack of food at supermarkets can hopefully be mitigated.